by Elo
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:12 am
Forum: Trade Forum
Topic: Looking to buy a high damage pike
Replies: 11
Views: 20637
United States of America

Looking to buy a high damage pike

I currently have a 134-390 LVA. The best I can find on galaxy wide vender search is 136-433. Does anyone have a better one and willing to sell?
by Elo
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:33 am
Forum: Launcher Install and Help
Topic: Installing on Mac
Replies: 7
Views: 14986
United States of America

Re: Installing on Mac

Good work! The website is super slick. I was looking for a phpbb addon to allow for push notifications (for PMs etc), but I had to go to work haha Awesome, I’ll check out the GIT soon. [EDIT] Ah, yeah I actually found that line in the code and tried changing it to print instead of alert. It seemed t...
by Elo
Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:09 pm
United States of America

Re: Installing on Mac

Tyclo, First of all, you rock. I know that bootcamp would be the simplest solution, however W10 is expensive and I’d rather spend that money on donations or something more useful if I can get away with it. I had thought about asking for a manual install but realized it would become a problem with ev...
by Elo
Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:04 am
United States of America

Installing on Mac

[EDIT] I have been working on this for a while now, and it is pretty clear that it is a problem with Wine playing nicely with the launchpad. In other words, I'm sure this is unique to me using my Mac. I'll post an update if I get it working, but I don't expect anyone will be able to help me out here...