Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

Chapter 1.3 Testing

Test Server Information & what needs currently testing
RIPGorath
Mission Commander
Canada

Re: Chapter 1.3 Testing

Post by RIPGorath » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:30 am

Tyclo wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:46 am
RIPGorath wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:11 am
"Perm Locked Cells still allowing combat on targets with no perms"
Combat actions can no longer be done from inside of private locked structures, such as through a door on an SF PvP base.
gotcha

srami
Flight Officer
Great Britain

Post by srami » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:07 am

Some excellent changes exploring the viability and attempting to bring the jedi real pvp defense into play (the enhancement tree)

If you focus the defender tree as the pve defense tree and the enchantment tree as the pvp defense tree this is definitely a step in the right direction in promoting variety and choice within the force community.

I wud advise caution with the FA2 tweeking. As much as I would LOVE it to be the most viable defense for pvp I dont want a FA2 jedi able to face tank 3 bounty hunters. In that situation he/she should be running away or risk his force bar going to nothing.

Jeremiah87
Commander
United States of America

Post by Jeremiah87 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:20 pm

srami wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:07 am
Some excellent changes exploring the viability and attempting to bring the jedi real pvp defense into play (the enhancement tree)

If you focus the defender tree as the pve defense tree and the enchantment tree as the pvp defense tree this is definitely a step in the right direction in promoting variety and choice within the force community.

I wud advise caution with the FA2 tweeking. As much as I would LOVE it to be the most viable defense for pvp I dont want a FA2 jedi able to face tank 3 bounty hunters. In that situation he/she should be running away or risk his force bar going to nothing.
Agreed about force armor 2, currently with the improvement on it, you last 5 minutes or less 1vs1 with anyone, and more than 1 target you have a few minutes only, so definitely need to keep tweaking it, take in mind the amount it absorbs isn't being boosted, so you will not be tanking 3 of anything xD,

srami
Flight Officer
Great Britain

Post by srami » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:37 pm

Jeremiah87 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:20 pm
srami wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:07 am

Agreed about force armor 2, currently with the improvement on it, you last 5 minutes or less 1vs1 with anyone, and more than 1 target you have a few minutes only, so definitely need to keep tweaking it, take in mind the amount it absorbs isn't being boosted, so you will not be tanking 3 of anything xD,
I think were in defo the same mind about force armor 2. It needs that pvp orientation to it and be useful. Making this useful will dramatically reduce the cookie cutter mdef mls templates out their.

Big thumbs up to the devs about addressing this as this has been voiced in other threads and it goes to show they definately read what we put

Kamakiri
Ensign
Italy

Post by Kamakiri » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:44 am

I remember on infinity the restriction about Bh’ing but is linked to FRS for example knight and rank 4 can be hunted only by 1 Bh from 5 to 8 2 bh at time 9 to 11 3 bh but this happened coz the frs give more power/def/and consume less force on High rank.

RIPGorath
Mission Commander
Canada

Post by RIPGorath » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:35 am

Forgot about the /guildStatus stuff, I likes it a lot, especially the -online. Any chance we could get it added to the community tab, beside the friends list tab and function the same way? Probably a lot of work, so understand if it's not doable lol

Xordium
Senior Captain
Great Britain

Post by Xordium » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:40 pm

Just a note from someone who likes Pistols and BH Pistols for PVE. Would it be possible to have Bleeding Shot moved to the health pool? I don't think that would necessarily be game breaking in terms of fighting jedi but it would make PVE pistols a lot more viable?

RIPGorath
Mission Commander
Canada

Post by RIPGorath » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:01 am

Xordium wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:40 pm
Just a note from someone who likes Pistols and BH Pistols for PVE. Would it be possible to have Bleeding Shot moved to the health pool? I don't think that would necessarily be game breaking in terms of fighting jedi but it would make PVE pistols a lot more viable?
Health Shot 1/2 bleeds health

Xordium
Senior Captain
Great Britain

Post by Xordium » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:35 am

Yes they do. But they don't really do much and neither does bleeding shot but stacking them on one pool would have benefits against highend mobs. My understanding is that jedi can single pool heal and then further on multipool heal so this would be a benefit to them too.

Pistols is poor in PVE but I'd rather try and play something I enjoy and make it work than reroll to something that does straight out of the box. I just thought whilst they were looking at specials they could maybe consider adopting a change that would not impact BH Jedi but give a small bone to PVE users.

srami
Flight Officer
Great Britain

Re: Chapter 1.3 Testing - April 15th, 2020

Post by srami » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:01 pm

Tyclo wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:10 am
[*]Jedi Lightsaber:
  • Saber One Handed Combo Hit 3:
    • Removed posture down state from ability.
  • Saber One Handed Flurry 2:
    • Increased damage multiplier to 4.25 from 4.0.
  • Saber Two Handed Body Hit 3:
    • Increased damage multiplier to 2.75 from 2.25.
  • Saber Two Handed Phantom Attack:
    • Increased damage multiplier to 4.75 from 4.5.
  • Saber Polearm Dervish 2:
    • Increased damage multiplier to 4.75 from 4.5.
  • Saber Polearm Leg Hit 3:
    • Increased damage multiplier to 2.75 from 2.25.
Just a quick one reference these changes. As it stands I don't think anyone uses Saber Two handed for any purpose in the game (its pretty much dead tree as it was in live). Now, given the amount of work you guys do and the PRIORITY list you must have this will be pretty far down their, but keeping with star wars lore, in future iterations is there any plans to make two handed sabers more viable or on par with double-bladed? Ie make them pretty much match identical in outputs and speeds. You cant do this with one handed because of the targeted mind pool and the speed and it would create HUGE balance issues, but im sure the community would Definitely welcome a like-for-like on saber two handed / saber polearm.

Just a suggestion and pretty low on the priorty list for what is in future implementation, but maybe food for thought.