Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click the "Donate Now" link above, or click here to donate. Thank you!


Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

Chapter 1.3 Testing

Test Server Information & what needs currently testing
User avatar
Tyclo
Admiral
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:08 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV
United States of America

Re: Chapter 1.3 Testing

#51

Post by Tyclo » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:17 pm

April 30th, 2020

House Packup:
The worst kept secret on the Test Server.
  • Players may pack up structures they own via the "Pack Up Structure" option on the Structure Management Terminal or via the /packup command.
  • Packing up a structure will send it to your datapad.
  • Packed up structures still consume and require maintenance and will take up lots.
  • Restrictions:
    • You may not pack up structures which contain vendors.
    • You may only pack up structure which you own.
    • You may not pack up Civic Structures such as banks, bazaars, shuttles, city halls or gardens.
    • You may not pack up GCW Bases.
    • You cannot trade packed up structures.
    • You may only unpack a structure once every 60 seconds.
Added:
  • Worn Compass Schematic:
    • Added to Master Ranger.
    • Requires 1x Damaged Compass Frame to craft. Does not require unique stacks.
  • Damaged Compass Frame:
    • Obtained by Novice and Master Ranger via foraging. (NOT YET IMPLEMENTED ON TC)
    • Chance to receive a Damaged Compass Frame from foraging increases with Ranger and forage skill mod. (NOT YET IMPLEMENTED ON TC)
  • Duplicator:
    • Added TSE Carbonite Catalyst, Digestive Enzyme, Arcon Fertilizer and UniTech Installation Beacon combinations (Combinations will be changing before live, they're a little too difficult at the moment)
Updated:
  • Bounty Hunter Missions:
    • Lowered the maximum amount of Bounty Hunters per mission to 2 from 3.
  • Jedi:
    • Saber Block:
      • Lower saber block base to 80% from 85%.
    • Heal All Other 1:
      • Lowered Heal Amount to 500 from 700.
      • Lowered Force Cost to 200 from 250.
    • Heal All Other 2:
      • Lowered Heal Amount to 1000 from 1500.
      • Lowered Force Cost to 300 from 375.
  • Village of Aurilia:
    • Changed Village Outro quest timer to 5h to 8h from 4h to 24h.
    • Changed Village Intro Old man timer to 5h to 8h from 3h to 24h.
    • Changed Village Intro Sith attack timer to 2h to 5h from 1h to 12h.
  • Weapons:
    • Changed Thermal D18 Pistol skill requirement to Novice Pistoleer.
    • Changed Steady Detonite DL44 Pistol skill requirement to Novice Pistoleer.
    • Changed C10 Dragoneye Reaper Pistol skill requirement to Novice Pistoleer.
  • Locations:
    • Taanab:
      • Lowered Lightsaber resists on the Invasive Species Survey Drone.
    • Hydro Station:
      • Hydro Station NPCs now have a chance to drop the UniTech Installation Beacon.
      • Increased NPC agro radius.
      • Lowered Lightsaber resists on Director, SBD and System Admins.
      • Increased HAM on Director.
    • Downed Ship:
      • Lowered Lightsaber resists on the Captain and Skirmishers.
    • TSE Mines:
      • TSE Mine NPCs now have an increased chance to drop TSE Carbonite Catalyst.
      • Lowered Lightsaber resists on the Mine Supervisor, Crazed Miner, Survey Droid, Systems Engineer, Extractor Droids and Miner Droids.
    • Norulac Freebooters:
      • Norulac Freebooter NPCs now have a chance to drop TSE Carbonite Catalyst.
      • Lowered Lightsaber resists on Guards and Usurpers.
      • Increased Lightsaber resists on Kursants.
    • Taanab Surveyors:
      • Taanab Surveyor NPCs now have a chance to drop the UniTech Installation Beacon.
      • Lowered Lightsaber resists on Guards.
    • Taanab Defense Force:
      • Taanab Defense Force NPCs now have a chance to drop the Arcon Plant Fertilizer.
    • Abandoned Storehouse:
      • Lowered Lightsaber resists on Aggressors and Scouts.
    • Kaas:
      • Lowered Lightsaber resists on:
        • Darkside Corrupters
        • Prophet Minions
        • Prophet Trooper Mauler
        • Prophet Trooper Security Operator
        • Elite Prophet Trooper Captain
        • Elite Prophet Trooper Commander
        • Elite Prophet Trooper Squad Leader
      • Lowered non-LS resists on:
        • Maarek Stele
        • Elite Prophet Trooper
      • Lowered damage from:
        • Darkside Corrupters
        • Prophet Trooper Maulers
  • Items:
    • Increased Loot Quantities:
      • TSE Carbonite Catalyst can now drop in stack of up to 4.
      • Digestive Enzyme can now drop in stack of up to 4.
      • Arcon Fertilizer can now drop in stack of up to 3.
    • TSE Fuel Cell:
      • Lowered crafting requirements for TSE Fuel Cell.
      • TSE Fuel Cell now granted 25 charges instead of 20.
    • Gowix Harvester Extractor:
      • Lowered crafting requirements for Gowix Harvester Extractor.
      • Increased maximum charges to 250 from 100.
    • Sarlacc Chow:
      • Lowered crafting requirements for Sarlacc Chow.
      • Sarlacc Chow now granted 20 charges instead of 10.
    • Sarlacc Trash Can:
      • Lowered crafting requirements for Sarlacc Trash Can.
      • Increased maximum charges to 80 from 60.
    • UniTech Installation Beacon:
      • Lowered crafting requirements for UniTech Installation Beacon.
  • Schematics:
    • Increased City Crafting Station schematic uses to 2 from 1.
    • Increased Large NGE/CU Houses schematic uses to 2 from 1.
    • Increased Compact Harvesters and Heavy Wind Generator schematic uses to 3 from 1.
  • Vendors:
    • Lowered cost to purchase NGE/CU houses for SR Coins by 50%
    • Large houses now cost 5 SR Coins for a 2 use schematic.
    • Small houses now cost 3 SR Coins for a 1 use schematic. (Note, this will be decreased to 2 SR Coins)
Fixed:
  • Player's pets can attack other player's in private structures (Previously fixed, accidentally omitted from notes)
  • Possible fix for vanishing harvester resources on server start up.
  • Harvesters not always updating their hopper properly in the BER is under a certain threshold.
  • Other harvester issues.
  • Missing hint in admin /resource command.
  • Non-functional sui window buttons. (You don't care, but I do!)
  • Logging, fall backs and may other things not worth detailing but were a lot of work....
  • More house pack up fixes than I can even list...

RIPGorath
Mission Commander
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:15 am
Canada

Re: Chapter 1.3 Testing

#52

Post by RIPGorath » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:33 pm

Sweet on the house pack ups!

Heal All Other 2:
Lowered Heal Amount to 1000 from 1000.
Lowered Force Cost to 300 from 375.

wat :lol:


Also still wondering about the pikeman changes

Pikeman:
Polearm Hit 3:
Increased damage multiplier to 3.0 from 2.5.
Polearm Area Attack 3:
Increased damage multiplier to 4.5 from 4.0.
Polearm Leg Hit 3:
Increased damage multiplier to 3.25 from 2.5.
Polearm Spin Attack 3:
Increased damage multiplier to 2.75 from 2.5.

There are no spin or area 3's and the mod for hit3 on live was 4x, was that 4.5x area3 increase meant for hit3 since there is no area3? I'd hate to see hit3 go to 3x from 4x? (granted i'm just looking back on the og forums for polearms to see why I thought it was already 4x)

Sereya
Lieutenant
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:22 am
United States of America

Re: Chapter 1.3 Testing

#53

Post by Sereya » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:45 pm

- Good change on the old man / sith timer! I think the 24h window was unnecessary. All the folks in the village right now will be happy

- I'm a little worried about the 3-->2 BH per mission change. Not because I want every jedi to get jumped by 3 BHs at once, but rather I'm concerned about how this might be utilized to protect friends' jedis. (I know there are strict rules against this now, but still).

alancode
Junior Flight Officer
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 4:12 pm
United States of America

Re: Chapter 1.3 Testing

#54

Post by alancode » Fri May 01, 2020 1:47 am

Changing Saber block down to 80% again? What happened.

User avatar
Tyclo
Admiral
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:08 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV
United States of America

Re: Chapter 1.3 Testing

#55

Post by Tyclo » Fri May 01, 2020 1:53 am

RIPGorath wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:33 pm
Heal All Other 2:
Lowered Heal Amount to 1000 from 1000.
Typo. Corrected to 1000 from 1500.
RIPGorath wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:33 pm
Pikeman:
Polearm Hit 3:
Increased damage multiplier to 3.0 from 2.5.
Polearm Area Attack 3:
Increased damage multiplier to 4.5 from 4.0.
Polearm Leg Hit 3:
Increased damage multiplier to 3.25 from 2.5.
Polearm Spin Attack 3:
Increased damage multiplier to 2.75 from 2.5.

There are no spin or area 3's and the mod for hit3 on live was 4x, was that 4.5x area3 increase meant for hit3 since there is no area3? I'd hate to see hit3 go to 3x from 4x? (granted i'm just looking back on the og forums for polearms to see why I thought it was already 4x)
Polearm Area Attack 3: Typo in the patch notes, corrected.

Damage Modifiers: Our numbers are based on SWGEmu's numbers, which they've painstakingly worked out to the base numbers we are adjusting from, including combat logs, packet captures, video evidence and more. Can you provide evidence of these numbers that you are supplying? Those modifiers sound too high.

User avatar
Tyclo
Admiral
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:08 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV
United States of America

Re: Chapter 1.3 Testing

#56

Post by Tyclo » Fri May 01, 2020 1:56 am

Sereya wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:45 pm
I'm a little worried about the 3-->2 BH per mission change. Not because I want every jedi to get jumped by 3 BHs at once, but rather I'm concerned about how this might be utilized to protect friends' jedis. (I know there are strict rules against this now, but still).
We originally wanted to do 2 BHs in 1.2, but decided to up it to 3 due to these concerns. We've implemented other changes in 1.3, such as random FOB IDs instead of names, expiration and cooldown timers on BHs. These should help alleviate any potential for BH's holding their friends missions.

There's also the aforementioned rules and the galaxy wide messages on Bounty Kills which player's can use to report anyone abusing the system.

We've put a lot of work into allowing us to lower the BH's per missions to 2 and now think that the time is right to make the adjustment.

User avatar
Tyclo
Admiral
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:08 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV
United States of America

Re: Chapter 1.3 Testing

#57

Post by Tyclo » Fri May 01, 2020 2:01 am

alancode wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:47 am
Changing Saber block down to 80% again? What happened.
This is the first time Saberblock has been at a base of 80%.

Pre-1.3 Numbers were:
  • PvP 70% max, -20% stunned, -10% blinded
  • PvE 85% max, -10% stunned, -5% blinded
1.3 numbers were: 85% max, -10% stunned, -10% blinded (PvP and PvE)
New numbers are: 80% max, -10% stunned, -10% blinded (PvP and PvE)

What happened?
We and other players tested Saber Block, upon feedback we made a change to improve balance.

RIPGorath
Mission Commander
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:15 am
Canada

Re: Chapter 1.3 Testing

#58

Post by RIPGorath » Fri May 01, 2020 2:11 am

Tyclo wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:53 am
RIPGorath wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:33 pm
Heal All Other 2:
Lowered Heal Amount to 1000 from 1000.
Typo. Corrected to 1000 from 1500.
RIPGorath wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:33 pm
Pikeman:
Polearm Hit 3:
Increased damage multiplier to 3.0 from 2.5.
Polearm Area Attack 3:
Increased damage multiplier to 4.5 from 4.0.
Polearm Leg Hit 3:
Increased damage multiplier to 3.25 from 2.5.
Polearm Spin Attack 3:
Increased damage multiplier to 2.75 from 2.5.

There are no spin or area 3's and the mod for hit3 on live was 4x, was that 4.5x area3 increase meant for hit3 since there is no area3? I'd hate to see hit3 go to 3x from 4x? (granted i'm just looking back on the og forums for polearms to see why I thought it was already 4x)
Polearm Area Attack 3: Typo in the patch notes, corrected.

Damage Modifiers: Our numbers are based on SWGEmu's numbers, which they've painstakingly worked out to the base numbers we are adjusting from, including combat logs, packet captures, video evidence and more. Can you provide evidence of these numbers that you are supplying? Those modifiers sound too high.
https://www.swgemu.com/archive/scrapboo ... index.html

Why would area2 get a bigger modifier then hit3, that makes no sense to me? I think they're swapped, what's the point of hit3 then? leghit3 is even bigger mod then hit3?

I was master pikes for a few weeks, just swapped out of it sunday or monday night to do some fencer stuff, area2 did about the same amount of damage as spin2 or slightly more, id use area2 when doing jantas

still no spinattack3

User avatar
Tyclo
Admiral
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:08 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV
United States of America

Re: Chapter 1.3 Testing

#59

Post by Tyclo » Fri May 01, 2020 2:22 am

RIPGorath wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 2:11 am
https://www.swgemu.com/archive/scrapboo ... index.html

Why would area2 get a bigger modifier then hit3, that makes no sense to me? I think they're swapped, what's the point of hit3 then? leghit3 is even bigger mod then hit3?

still no spinattack3
Looking over all of those, they seem to be typos on my behalf as I wrote then down out of order. Spin 3 is also meant to be 2.

I'm going to copy paste the code so you can see for yourself what the actual numbers are: (They'll be in the public repo once the patch is live as well)

Code: Select all

PolearmArea2Command = {
        name = "polearmarea2",

	damageMultiplier = 3.0,
	speedMultiplier = 2.5,
	healthCostMultiplier = 2.0,
	actionCostMultiplier = 1.5,
	mindCostMultiplier = 1.5,
	accuracyBonus = 10,

	areaRange = 16,
	areaAction = true,

	stateEffects = {
	  StateEffect(
		DIZZY_EFFECT,
		{},
		{ "dizzy_defense" },
		{ "jedi_state_defense", "resistance_states" },
		75,
		0,
		30
	  ),
	  StateEffect(
		STUN_EFFECT,
		{},
		{ "stun_defense" }, 
		{ "jedi_state_defense", "resistance_states" },
		75,
		0,
		30
	  )
	},

	animation = "lower_posture_2hmelee_6",

	combatSpam = "tornado",

	poolsToDamage = RANDOM_ATTRIBUTE,

	weaponType = POLEARMWEAPON,

	range = -1
}

AddCommand(PolearmArea2Command)

Code: Select all

PolearmHit3Command = {
        name = "polearmhit3",
	damageMultiplier = 4.5,
	speedMultiplier = 2.5,
	healthCostMultiplier = 2.0,
	actionCostMultiplier = 1.5,
	mindCostMultiplier = 1.5,
	accuracyBonus = 10,

	stateEffects = {
	  StateEffect(
		STUN_EFFECT,
		{},
		{ "stun_defense" }, 
		{ "jedi_state_defense", "resistance_states" },
		75,
		0,
		45
	  ),
	},

	animation = "combo_5a",
	animType = GENERATE_INTENSITY,

	combatSpam = "bonebreaker",

	weaponType = POLEARMWEAPON,

	range = -1
}

AddCommand(PolearmHit3Command)

Code: Select all

PolearmLegHit3Command = {
        name = "polearmleghit3",

	damageMultiplier = 3.25,
	speedMultiplier = 2.25,
	healthCostMultiplier = 2.0,
	actionCostMultiplier = 1.5,
	mindCostMultiplier = 1.5,
	accuracyBonus = 10,

	animation = "combo_3b", 
	animType = GENERATE_INTENSITY,

	combatSpam = "legbreaker",

	poolsToDamage = ACTION_ATTRIBUTE,
	
	weaponType = POLEARMWEAPON,

	range = -1
}

AddCommand(PolearmLegHit3Command)

Code: Select all

PolearmSpinAttack2Command = {
        name = "polearmspinattack2",

	damageMultiplier = 2.75,
	speedMultiplier = 2.5,
	healthCostMultiplier = 2.0,
	actionCostMultiplier = 1.5,
	mindCostMultiplier = 1.5,
	accuracyBonus = 10,

	areaAction = true,
	areaRange = 16,

	stateEffects = {
	  StateEffect(
		DIZZY_EFFECT,
		{},
		{ "dizzy_defense" }, 
		{ "jedi_state_defense", "resistance_states" },
		75,
		0,
		25
	  )
	},

	animation = "combo_2c",
	animType = GENERATE_INTENSITY,

	combatSpam = "limbbreaker",

	weaponType = POLEARMWEAPON,

	range = -1
}

AddCommand(PolearmSpinAttack2Command)
I'm going out, but I'll update my original post when I get home.

RIPGorath
Mission Commander
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:15 am
Canada

Re: Chapter 1.3 Testing

#60

Post by RIPGorath » Fri May 01, 2020 2:41 am

Tyclo wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 2:22 am
RIPGorath wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 2:11 am
https://www.swgemu.com/archive/scrapboo ... index.html

Why would area2 get a bigger modifier then hit3, that makes no sense to me? I think they're swapped, what's the point of hit3 then? leghit3 is even bigger mod then hit3?

still no spinattack3
Looking over all of those, they seem to be typos on my behalf as I wrote then down out of order. Spin 3 is also meant to be 2.

I'm going to copy paste the code so you can see for yourself what the actual numbers are: (They'll be in the public repo once the patch is live as well)

Code: Select all

PolearmArea2Command = {
        name = "polearmarea2",

	damageMultiplier = 3.0,
	speedMultiplier = 2.5,
	healthCostMultiplier = 2.0,
	actionCostMultiplier = 1.5,
	mindCostMultiplier = 1.5,
	accuracyBonus = 10,

	areaRange = 16,
	areaAction = true,

	stateEffects = {
	  StateEffect(
		DIZZY_EFFECT,
		{},
		{ "dizzy_defense" },
		{ "jedi_state_defense", "resistance_states" },
		75,
		0,
		30
	  ),
	  StateEffect(
		STUN_EFFECT,
		{},
		{ "stun_defense" }, 
		{ "jedi_state_defense", "resistance_states" },
		75,
		0,
		30
	  )
	},

	animation = "lower_posture_2hmelee_6",

	combatSpam = "tornado",

	poolsToDamage = RANDOM_ATTRIBUTE,

	weaponType = POLEARMWEAPON,

	range = -1
}

AddCommand(PolearmArea2Command)

Code: Select all

PolearmHit3Command = {
        name = "polearmhit3",
	damageMultiplier = 4.5,
	speedMultiplier = 2.5,
	healthCostMultiplier = 2.0,
	actionCostMultiplier = 1.5,
	mindCostMultiplier = 1.5,
	accuracyBonus = 10,

	stateEffects = {
	  StateEffect(
		STUN_EFFECT,
		{},
		{ "stun_defense" }, 
		{ "jedi_state_defense", "resistance_states" },
		75,
		0,
		45
	  ),
	},

	animation = "combo_5a",
	animType = GENERATE_INTENSITY,

	combatSpam = "bonebreaker",

	weaponType = POLEARMWEAPON,

	range = -1
}

AddCommand(PolearmHit3Command)

Code: Select all

PolearmLegHit3Command = {
        name = "polearmleghit3",

	damageMultiplier = 3.25,
	speedMultiplier = 2.25,
	healthCostMultiplier = 2.0,
	actionCostMultiplier = 1.5,
	mindCostMultiplier = 1.5,
	accuracyBonus = 10,

	animation = "combo_3b", 
	animType = GENERATE_INTENSITY,

	combatSpam = "legbreaker",

	poolsToDamage = ACTION_ATTRIBUTE,
	
	weaponType = POLEARMWEAPON,

	range = -1
}

AddCommand(PolearmLegHit3Command)

Code: Select all

PolearmSpinAttack2Command = {
        name = "polearmspinattack2",

	damageMultiplier = 2.75,
	speedMultiplier = 2.5,
	healthCostMultiplier = 2.0,
	actionCostMultiplier = 1.5,
	mindCostMultiplier = 1.5,
	accuracyBonus = 10,

	areaAction = true,
	areaRange = 16,

	stateEffects = {
	  StateEffect(
		DIZZY_EFFECT,
		{},
		{ "dizzy_defense" }, 
		{ "jedi_state_defense", "resistance_states" },
		75,
		0,
		25
	  )
	},

	animation = "combo_2c",
	animType = GENERATE_INTENSITY,

	combatSpam = "limbbreaker",

	weaponType = POLEARMWEAPON,

	range = -1
}

AddCommand(PolearmSpinAttack2Command)
I'm going out, but I'll update my original post when I get home.
Nice! I was just worried that the ingame mods would reflect what was written here in case of a copy pasta :lol:

I love pikes, can't wait for 1.3

Post Reply