Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

pvp event

Buzzo
Vice Admiral
Canada

pvp event

Post by Buzzo » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:18 pm

get rebs and imps to sign up for a week before with some classic chat spammin and do a pvp based event, like a capture the flag type but with each side protecting an NPC who drops an item for the other teams shield generator, which expells the losing faction from the event and the team that wins gets an extra couple loot items (everyone should get loot while in though :D) would just need a dev with either side to rez up and buff after fights (though not during them hahah, wait till a side wipes). with 5 players from each side or more this would be a blast...teams dont have to be even because you can compensate with a few npc's helping to guard the main npc. would be a blast if you closed off restuss or keren for it :D.

Veruca
Senior Captain
United States of America

Re: pvp event

Post by Veruca » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:03 am

We did this and no rebs showed up. Even though just showing up got you entered to win a pod racer. See how many rebs will commit to coming.

Buzzo
Vice Admiral
Canada

Post by Buzzo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:53 am

who is we??? i was talking about a dev hosted event, I never went to the potatoes one and i dont think you will find rebs that will. how about a non potatoes event?? from the devs...

Buzzo
Vice Admiral
Canada

Post by Buzzo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:54 am

see i already got rebels who would commit to a dev event, but i wont commit to a potato hosted one either.

Buzzo
Vice Admiral
Canada

Post by Buzzo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:00 am

Veruca wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:03 am
We did this and no rebs showed up. Even though just showing up got you entered to win a pod racer. See how many rebs will commit to coming.
also its very obvious you didnt read the post if you think that you ( a not dev) already "did this". you did not do this, you couldnt have, you cant spawn npc's, or provide rezzes and buffs in between a fight you dont spawn event loot...shall i go on?

chompbacca
Lieutenant
Ireland

Post by chompbacca » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:16 am

There was actually a dev there helping out with that event a potatoes

Mumbo

Post by Mumbo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:50 am

when was the event ? I would've turned up

Buzzo
Vice Admiral
Canada

Post by Buzzo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:43 pm

right chomp fair, so i guess that means that no one should ever suggest a totally different idea because veruca already did something totally different than this and there was even a dev there...

chompbacca
Lieutenant
Ireland

Post by chompbacca » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:34 pm

Buzzo wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:43 pm
right chomp fair, so i guess that means that no one should ever suggest a totally different idea because veruca already did something totally different than this and there was even a dev there...
At no point did Veruca say that you shouldnt suggest something and how do you know the event was totally diffrent when you didnt even show up

Buzzo
Vice Admiral
Canada

Post by Buzzo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:18 pm

you did send me tells that day, but i was kinda busy. was it all the same as i have suggested in this post? with buffs and rezzes (after the fights) and a whole npc city used? thats what i am saying here LOL, a suggestion for a dev event rather than a dev supported player event. If the lovely taters hosted another one today like they did before i bet you'd find a lot more willing rebels now. I think this is a suggestion of a different kind of event though, please see original post...