Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

Photography Competition

Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Photography Competition

Post by Cozdragon » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:58 am

You are invited to participate in a photography competition with a difference. Choose an album, book, film, single, or television series of your choice and recreate the cover artwork. Use screenshots from the game, however you are welcome to edit it to add text etc. Post the image and your inspiration in the appropriate thread on the forums. You may only make one entry for each category, however you can enter as many 'categories' of the competition as you like - one, some or all is allowed.

Here is one that I've made as an example:
purpleeg.png
Judging criteria:
When the event closes each photograph will be judged against the following criteria:
a) Representing the album, film, television series or book clearly
b) Creativity

The panel will consist of existing SR team members and guest judges. They will be given the photographs anonymously. The event will close on the 31st December at 9am GMT. Entries made after this time will be disallowed.

Please include the following information with your image:
The toon that you would like credited with taking the image.
The toon and discord ID that it would be best to contact you on so that I can arrange to hand over prizes to you.

Prizes:
The winning photographer in each category will be awarded the building of their choice.
The second placed photographer in each category will be awarded 2 SR coins.
All entrants will receive a SR coin per entry.
The highest scoring 12 images will also feature in our very own 2020 SR Calendar which will be available as a free download in January. The picture with the very highest score overall will also earn the photographer a pod racer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sjgoalie
Flight Officer
United States of America

Re: Photography Competition

Post by sjgoalie » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:09 pm

Super excited!!!

medsakord
Midshipman
United States of America

Post by medsakord » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:23 pm

I love to participate in various professional competitions. Photography is not a profession , but a real art . When I first started my career as a photographer, I had problems with processing and finding locations for photos. And I got a job as an intern for an experienced photographer. He taught me to look for locations for photos and think through all the details of the shooting, starting from costumes and ending with the subtle but atmospheric attributes of a photo shoot. Now I am already working on my own and quite successfully. So I will be glad to participate in the competitions.

Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Post by Cozdragon » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:08 pm

Thanks Medsakord. We aren't having a photo comp this christmas however I'm sure there'll be one coming up soon.

All events are posted here, on the website, facebook, twitter and on our discord. I'm sure we'll find something for you to enjoy.

Coz