Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

The Sentinels Republic Accounts for 2021 so far *PLEASE READ*

Project Updates, Staff Changes, etc
desporo
Site Admin / Chief Coffee Taster
Great Britain

The Sentinels Republic Accounts for 2021 so far *PLEASE READ*

Post by desporo » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:14 pm

The Sentinels Republic Accounts for 2021 so far

Here at Sentinels Republic we have transparency with all financial information and as you can see below this outlines the server and upkeep costs and all donations which have been received since January 1st 2021.

As you know we have donation buttons on the website, forums and launcher which enable those who wish to help us with the upkeep of running the server, which is fairly expensive due to our community size and the need for more powerful systems to make sure our community has the best possible experience whilst with us here at Sentinels Republic.

Obviously we provide these services to everyone for free but unfortunately our services have costs which need to be paid each month for us to remain online, I don't like to normally ask for donations but as you can see below, 2021 has been a very difficult year for us with donations and have been low compared to the donations we received in 2020 and I would like to ask for those who are able to perhaps consider to donate something to help us regain a more comfortable financial safety net so we are safe in the knowledge that Sentinels Republic will remain able to provide these services for you all to enjoy for a long time to come yet.

We are currently Celebrating our 4th Year anniversary and would like to know that we can continue for many more years to come and give you all so much more amazing content and fun things to do in the future.

Let me be clear this announcement does not mean by any means that the server will be closing any time soon but I am just trying to safeguard the long term future of our wonderful community by asking for help now before we start to get ourselves into a difficult position in the future.

So NO we are not closing down and we continue to create more fun things for you all so don't panic :D

Also I would like to thank all of you in the community who do help Sentinels Republic by donating when you can, it's truly appreciated and you help keep the server lights on.

Don't forget that we also have Sentinels Republic Merchandise available to purchase from our online shop here https://swgsremu.com/home/shop-3/ with all proceeds going towards the upkeep of this wonderful community too.

Thank you
Accounts 2021 so far.GIF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.