Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

Capture the Flag - A PvP event

Official Event Listings and Discussion
Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Capture the Flag - A PvP event

Post by Cozdragon » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:25 pm

Please come declared and ready for pvp!

Coz
capture flagoct.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Re: Capture the Flag - A PvP event

Post by Cozdragon » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:54 pm

Thanks to everyone that came and joined in with the pvp event this month. Our highest attendance so far. :)

https://imgur.com/a/d3EaJMQ

Coz

Memnoch127
Senior Commander
United States of America

Re: Capture the Flag - A PvP event

Post by Memnoch127 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:48 am

hey Coz I have an idea for a fun PVP event....it would require a good sized sign up of at least 10 people per side(the hardest part I know). Preferably more. It would be similar to Capture the flag but involve the awesome Battlefield already set up on Jakku.

Place a Capture the flag inside each sides base. Have Instant buffers inside the base where we would rez so as soon as you rez after death you are buffed and back into battle. You can place a small timer on the buffs if need be to make it more interesting like a penalty box then you get rezed. WOW does this on its revive timers I think its every 60 seconds they get revived but here would be a buff

The object obviously is to fight your way through players, NPCs, and into the opponents base and capture the flag. The flag can be place next to the shuttle pilot for each side. Timing is everything here as if you are in the enemy's base and you don't reach the flag fast enough there could be a group of freshly buffed recently revived players to stop you and push the enemy back.

Pretty much everything is already there and ready to go. I went there today and thought it was a fantastic set up and great job to whomever put this place together. The only problem I see if maybe a few more squads of NPC troops placed towards the middle of the field?

I would prefer this be a non Jedi event as the Rebels highly outnumber the Imperial side or have a set number of Jedi allowed to be on the field at one time to keep things even. We have 5 toon slots I would assume most people with Jedi have at least 1 more toon with some sort of combat ability's to bring along as well incase they need to use their back up toon.

Maybe have a sign up sheet a month in advanced with their name and what toons/professions they could bring ahead of time?