Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

Corvette runs - 5/20/20

Official Event Listings and Discussion
JediMarcus22
Lieutenant
United States of America

Corvette runs - 5/20/20

Post by JediMarcus22 » Fri May 29, 2020 2:42 am

Good afternoon,

With the Warren down, I am looking to get my last two badges for Force Sensitive. Would like to organize some corvette runs this Saturday. My company is launching some astronauts in the early afternoon so I am thinking around 4 PM Pacific. Any interested in some rebel/neutral runs? I'll get a ticket for rebel.

Thanks

Marcus' Veila

Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Re: Corvette runs - 5/20/20

Post by Cozdragon » Fri May 29, 2020 8:17 pm

You might also want to check out the looking for a group channel in our discord.

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/k8QK2MB

Whibbs
Ensign
United States of America

Re: Corvette runs - 5/20/20

Post by Whibbs » Fri May 29, 2020 10:05 pm

Hey Marcus, I'm not able to do Rebel seeing as I'm aligned Imperial until I finish the themepark (eventually I'll go Rebel so I can do that themepark too), but I'm more than happy to help you out with Neutral Corvette. I encourage you to do what Coz suggested and try to connect with some other's on the Looking for group channel in the server's discord, also in Galaxy chat all the time there's people looking. If enough of you want to run it I will gladly come along to guide you all.

A few recommendations for Corvette: Armor with at least 75-80% for all stats/at least 5 PSG's to be safe/and brandy for extra mind enhancement.

Also, I have a guide here you could also check out if you'd like to get a good idea of Corvette itself before you go in, if you haven't done it before that is. https://forum.swgsremu.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2206

In the meantime, like I said, try to get in touch with other people and see what times you're all available so a more accurate "lets-go" date can be figured out to get the most people online for it. If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord (Whibbs#8554) or send a /tell to Whibbs, Lanuae, or Bigglesworth in-game :)