Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

Player Poll - Summer Galactic Home Show

Official Event Listings and Discussion

Which is your favourite house?

Poll ended at Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:12 pm

Factions Divided
26%
The Dragon's Lair
8%
Imperial City Hall
22%
Cantina
6%
Matron of the Coven
8%
Tyson's Thrift Store
22%
Dedicated to NS and SMC
8%

Total votes: 50

Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Re: Player Poll - Summer Galactic Home Show

Post by Cozdragon » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:33 pm

Thank you to everyone who took the time out to visit and vote for the houses. I've added the player scores to the staff scores. Once I have the rest of them in we will announce the winners.

I have left the taxies up for now so you can still go and have a look around.

Coz

mafs
Dev Project Admin
Egypt

Re: Player Poll - Summer Galactic Home Show

Post by mafs » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:42 pm

The player I posted it about, for your information, has since been banned from the server as he sold his account for real money.

That's the kind of player who was calling me names and reported me? I often wonder why the hell I bother putting time into this for no recompense when all I'm not allowed to give my feelings back, and when I do against a totally corrupt player, I get slammed down and called obscene names (not in the forum, but elsewhere) anyway.

The contestants and staff put hours into the competition. Because of the attitudes displayed here, there may not be another one now.