Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

Galactic Home Show Tour

Official Event Listings and Discussion
Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Galactic Home Show Tour

Post by Cozdragon » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:09 am

I have set up a circular taxi route that starts and ends in Coronet as it is neutral, however, I would suggest making sure you are on leave before you go to visit. The starter taxi is to the right of the main starport entrance and the taxi that takes you to the next location will be to the right of the building each time.

The route comprises 10 buildings and the order on the tour was made by a random number generator. All the buildings should be open and accessible to players – any issue please do get in touch with me. Whilst there was no theme set by the team, the players were asked to set their own theme. They are as follows:
themes.png
The houses will be judged by the staff between the 1st and 9th of April. I hope to announce the winners at the event on the 10th April. I am sure that you will agree those who've entered have done an amazing job and are giving the staff a tough job for judging them all.

I'll update the themes with player names when we announce the winners. A huge thank you to everyone who entered this time around.

Coz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Re: Galactic Home Show Tour

Post by Cozdragon » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:39 pm

Congratulations to everyone...I hope you'd all agree there were some amazing entries from all the players, however the result are now in.

In third place House 7 - Choowie's Vehicle Emporium
In second place House 9 - Quirky's Trandoshan Zoo
In first place House 8 - Saltiballz's Hunter's retreat

I will contact all players tomorrow to arrange prizes.
Congratulations to the winners.
winners2-3.jpg
winners1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.