Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

A few pointers about events

Official Event Listings and Discussion
Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

A few pointers about events

Post by Cozdragon » Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:25 pm

1. Taxies open 15-20mins before the event. There will be reminders in galaxy chat. We aim to start as close to the advertised event time as possible. If you wish to attend the event, you are responsible for being ready at the location. If the taxies are gone…so has your chance to join us. Events are advertised on: the website, the forums, the discord events channel, the Facebook page, twitter and can be accessed from the event tab on the launcher.

2. We create event content as we believe it is part of what makes our server unique. It’s a chance for you to play together as a community and to have fun. SWG is set in the galactic civil war, however events are time to remember that Sentinels Republic is more than faction and guild.

3. Events are fun for you, but they are hard work for us! On average an event takes around 10 hours by the time you include research, planning, testing, advertising, set up and the event itself. Make sure you read and follow instructions, stick with the group, and stay in range to get buffs and rezzes (it’s about 50m). To help with that I’ll set myself to be ‘bigger’ at events so that you can see me – please remind me in the group if I forget.

4. We expect every player to respect the staff who choose to spend some of their play time creating events for you. Creating issues, ignoring instructions, running off, training mobs, or trying to upset someone else is disrespecting us and the time we spend putting into events for you.

5. From Sunday I will trial being in SR event voice for every event. I hope to hear many of you in there.