Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

Summer Galactic Home Show Tour is now OPEN

Official Event Listings and Discussion
Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Summer Galactic Home Show Tour is now OPEN

Post by Cozdragon » Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:18 pm

If you wish to visit all the entries to the houses for the summer competition, you will find a taxi service starting from Coronet that takes you around to every entry. Please note the descriptions are exactly as the players submitted. The only thing I've removed is names so that staff don't know who it is submitting the entry. Please do take the time to go and explore there are some incredible entries. Be sure to turn on music, check out item names and explore everywhere. Several of the buildings have floors both upstairs and downstairs so make sure you look everywhere. In addition a few players have created doors that you need to look past and see!

https://forum.swgsremu.com/viewtopic.ph ... 254#p10254

House 1 - Smokies munchies an brew.

Jabbas barge themed, its what i imagined it would look like using the things available to me in this game.

House 2 - Patch Day

It's officially titled Patch Day. It's brought to us by A and B. This one was a team effort. I did all the decor and B added a ton of really funny and very true live server color to it. It will be a true belly laugh down memory lane for those that played on live servers.

House 3 - Taanab Imperial Research Command Facility.

This is a imperial command center dedicated to the true imperial of C heart his vision of the years of service to the empire this he is rebel currently his heart is forever o with the empire so here’s his vision hope y’all enjoy

House 4 - Bofa-Mart

its a combination of the rustic destroyed dirty look along side the new clean crisp/modern sort of vibe

House 5 - Lake Cardiff Artisan's Workshop

A collection of various items, collected and crafted, in game. This building is currently equipped with a droid repair station, a weapon repair station, a speeder repair station, and a parts cleaning station

House 6 - Droid Factory and Vehicle Repair Station

House 7 - Sentinels Golden Age Galactic Arcade

A place where sentinels can go to unwind and interact with one another and have fun.

House 8 - Home is where you Potato.

Just everything ive loved about playing the game, real homey place i feel. And the game room downstairs is awesome!