Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

Login Server Down?

Soggin
Midshipman
United States of America

Login Server Down?

Post by Soggin » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:02 pm

Installed my game. Downloaded launcher and created an account. Put in login info and it just sits there "Connecting to login server" tick tick tick nothing happens Sometimes I get the message that the login server is down or something and at other times it just sits there tick tick tick connecting to login server tick tick tick Any suggestions?

Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Re: Login Server Down?

Post by Cozdragon » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:50 am

Hi Soggin,

Sorry for the delay we are normally quicker than this via discord.

My first suggestion would be to check that you are running in admin mode.

If that doesn't work then close down the launcher, go into the sremu folder and delete the miles folder. Reopen the launcher it should download something new and then work.

If that doesn't work then it may be that window's has deleted the exe file. If that's the case you'll need to download that manually. There is this post https://swgsremu.com/support/faq/launch ... eshooting/ and item 2 gives you a link to an alternative source for those files.

If those don't work please do contact us again.

Coz