Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

Crashing issue

stevehaha
Midshipman
United States of America

Crashing issue

Post by stevehaha » Wed May 26, 2021 3:50 pm

Hey so the install and the gameplay have been great, but I walked into a player house, and now the game keeps crashing upon login. What should I do?

Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Re: Crashing issue

Post by Cozdragon » Wed May 26, 2021 7:34 pm

Hi Stevehaha,

If you have discord shout for me there or dm me here and I'll port you out to a city.

I'd also recommend disabling preworld loading.

I'd also suggest looking in your sremu folder - sort by most recent and there will be two files with the same name, one ending .dmp and one ending .txt. Opening the txt will tell us what's causing it. If you don't know how to read them (and there is no reason why you should...send it to me and I'll have a look for you.

Coz

Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Post by Cozdragon » Wed May 26, 2021 9:19 pm

OK...I've worked out your toon, so I've ported them to Theed. You should now be able to log in. You'll still need to take the other actions I've outlined.

I won't be around much longer today - you can leave the crash logs in a dm on discord and i'll look tomorrow...or you can ask for help from a csr.

Coz

stevehaha
Midshipman
United States of America

Post by stevehaha » Thu May 27, 2021 5:19 pm

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the advice. I'll look into it after work. Thanks again!!!