Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

Crashing every time i access the planet map

Masterskywalker1986
Midshipman

Crashing every time i access the planet map

Post by Masterskywalker1986 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:43 am

Hello friends, im playing swgsr for the first time and i enjoying a lot, but everytime i try to accsess the planetary map (by clicking or hiting crtl + V) and trying to use the starport. What I need to do? Please help me! :D

Thanks

Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Re: Crashing every time i access the planet map

Post by Cozdragon » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:44 pm

I would suggest that you are missing some of the files. Close out the entire game, reopen the launcher, and click on game config. There is then an option to verify files, click that and wait for everything to update.

If the issue persists and you are crashing to desktop in the sremu folder, sort the files in order from most recent. The top 2 should be a crash log with an identical name one with the file ending .dmp the other with the ending .txt . The txt should give you some info that helps you know why. If you aren't sure you can contact me in discord, or here with it (copy and paste should work) and we'll get you storted.

Coz