Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

Ingredient loading.... when trying to craft - no stats

Kreger
Junior Flight Officer
United States of America

Ingredient loading.... when trying to craft - no stats

Post by Kreger » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:18 pm

Tried searching for this one, but cannot find the answer.

Just recently my Master Architect pulled up a schematic (doesn't matter which on since they all do it) and when the resource is selected, it's showing 'loading....' instead of showing the stats for that resource.

I've tried a few things, but nothing seems to work. IIRC there was a similar bug way back in precu as well.

Anyone know how to resolve this one?

Many thanks.

/cheers

Kreger
Junior Flight Officer
United States of America

Re: Ingredient loading.... when trying to craft - no stats

Post by Kreger » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:11 pm

Update: Deleted the Flora Survey Tool from inventory and now everything is working.

Was working on other things and put all survey tools in the toolbar. Flora was red.

Very odd?

Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Post by Cozdragon » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:20 pm

If it happens again keep the tool somewhere safe, and check it again after a server restart. You should then find that they clear and start working again.

Coz

Kreger
Junior Flight Officer
United States of America

Post by Kreger » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:06 am

Cozdragon wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:20 pm
If it happens again keep the tool somewhere safe, and check it again after a server restart. You should then find that they clear and start working again.

Coz
Thank you for the reply. Yeah - it happened again and no matter what I try, every ingredient is now 'loading...' Not sure what to do next.

Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Post by Cozdragon » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:30 am

If the stats aren't showing on the resource:

Goto options, interface and check that you have selected the stats you want to show.

If they still don't show try rearranging the view in your inventory a couple of times. Change view button at the bottom.

If they still don't show, split off 1 unit from the amount and then put them back on the resource stack.

The numbers should then show on the stacks and will show when you add them to the schematic.

Which schematic are you trying to make? Some don't require good stats - you can check by scrolling down to see if there are calculations bottom right of the schematic.

If they don't work, ask in galaxy chat and see if a player can help / there's a csr around. You could also try discord to get a quicker response. The link is on the launcher.

Coz

Kreger
Junior Flight Officer
United States of America

Post by Kreger » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:17 pm

Cozdragon wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:30 am
If the stats aren't showing on the resource:

Goto options, interface and check that you have selected the stats you want to show.

If they still don't show try rearranging the view in your inventory a couple of times. Change view button at the bottom.

If they still don't show, split off 1 unit from the amount and then put them back on the resource stack.

The numbers should then show on the stacks and will show when you add them to the schematic.

Which schematic are you trying to make? Some don't require good stats - you can check by scrolling down to see if there are calculations bottom right of the schematic.

If they don't work, ask in galaxy chat and see if a player can help / there's a csr around. You could also try discord to get a quicker response. The link is on the launcher.

Coz

Thank you again for the response and information.

Looks like whenever I need to craft (Architect) any item that needs stats to show to verify component/ingredient levels, I first need to go through every resource that I want to check and split off 1 unit for each resource in order to see the stats. Each time I log in, I have to do the same procedure in order to see stats.

No idea what happened since it was very recent that this occurred.

At least there is a work-around (it's actually affecting more than one character on the account) for now. It's a pain, but at least a working pain.

*Started playing SWG in 2003 and had to master 27 professions (the hard way) to unlock Jedi. Been around a while for sure. I remember this bug back in those days as well, but have failed at 'google' to find a permanent fix.

Many thanks again.

Kreger
Junior Flight Officer
United States of America

Post by Kreger » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:26 am

Update - deleted the Character profile in the profiles director for SREmu.

Had to rebuild macros and other odds/ends, but at least all stats are working when crafting now without having to split ingredients.