Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

logging in accounts and getting max number on line reached

sirhart
Midshipman
United States of America

logging in accounts and getting max number on line reached

Post by sirhart » Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:31 pm

my understanding of the rules are i can have one account and up to 3 toons logged in at any given point. if this is the rule i cant figure out why every time i try to log in a toon i get a "you have reached the max number of" message pop up, even when i only try to log in the first one it seems to be attached to my account and i have never broke the 3 at once rule i only have 4 on the account now. if some one could help me figure this out i am very bummed by the problem and would just like to get back to the world lol.

:geek:

Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Re: logging in accounts and getting max number on line reached

Post by Cozdragon » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:46 am

Hi Sirhart,

I'd say at a rough guess toons may not have disconnected from the world when you logged out which is why you are having this issue. This should resolve the issue, but if it doesn't please come back to us here or in discord.

Start the launcher
Try to log in the first toon on the list, wait 30 seconds.
It won't log in, but if the toon was in world it should have kicked it off.
Back out to the character screen, and try the next toon.

No toon should log in, however it will kick them out.

Restart the launcher and log in as normal you should find that toons log in ok.

If you are still having issues contact me with your account name or a toon name privately (discord will be faster but I'll keep an extra eye on here) and we'll find another way to resolve the issue.

Coz

sirhart
Midshipman
United States of America

Re: logging in accounts and getting max number on line reached

Post by sirhart » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:31 pm

thank you for your kind support and willingness to help. i will give this a shot and am eager to get back to the game. it has been nothing but a great experiance so far. glad to have found your server, am having a great time. it as of yesterday evening had seemed to resolve itself