Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

Issues with The Login Server

Aunvyrae
Midshipman
United States of America

Issues with The Login Server

Post by Aunvyrae » Wed May 04, 2022 1:57 am

Not sure what changed. Game was fine this afternoon then I started getting AV claims against SWGEmu and the sr-launcher. I was able to fix all that and put in exceptions but I'm still unable to login. I followed the 3 things that was mentioned in an earlier post on this page and none of those things worked. I'm at a loss here on what to do.

Edit: I'm at a loss on what the hell is going on. Been trying to do a full reinstall but I'm having an issue. I can get 1.0.4 launcher to install correctly. the 1.1.0 launcher installs in my user/appdata folder. It doesn't overwrite the preexisting install. If I try and drag the newer version over top the older version it just breaks every thing.

This is what my launcher looks like.
SR-Launcher.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Re: Issues with The Login Server

Post by Cozdragon » Fri May 06, 2022 8:40 am

Having had someone with this issue this week...

Fire wall check that an exception's not been put in by any AV software you have and Windows Defender.

There are instructions on how to do it with Windows Defender here:

Removing: https://forum.swgsremu.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2409
Readding: https://forum.swgsremu.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2410

Aunvyrae
Midshipman
United States of America

Re: Issues with The Login Server

Post by Aunvyrae » Sat May 07, 2022 6:45 am

Thanks for your help Coz, this is Morah from disc. :p