Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

Launcher The Procedure Entry Point

Groovejet
Midshipman

Launcher The Procedure Entry Point

Post by Groovejet » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:57 pm

Hello,

I have the full versions of SWG, I downloaded and installed your launcher. I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. When I hit play on your launcher it gives me the following errors.

The procedure entry point _MSSDisableThreadLibraryCalls@$ could not be located in the dynamic link library
E:\Games\Swg Sentinel Republic\miles\mssogg.asi

The procedure entry point _MSSDisableThreadLibraryCalls@$ could not be located in the dynamic link library
E:\Games\Swg Sentinel Republic\miles\mssvoice.asi

E:\Games\Swg Sentinel Republic\miles\mssdolby.flt

E:\Games\Swg Sentinel Republic\miles\mssds3d.flt

E:\Games\Swg Sentinel Republic\miles\msseax.flt

E:\Games\Swg Sentinel Republic\miles\msssrs.flt

I tried running the file scan in the launcher and when I go to launch the same error persists. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the launcher. Same issue.