Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

Account help

Mindbust
Midshipman
United States of America

Account help

Post by Mindbust » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:20 am

Hello all,

I have an account from a long time ago but I do not know the username/password associated with the account. I am in the discord with the name Mindbust if anyone can help me out.

Thanks!

Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Re: Account help

Post by Cozdragon » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:44 pm

Staff FYI:

Checked this was sorted via discord. Player is now in game.

Mindbust...if there's a further issue then please do come back to one of us. Discord will probably get us the most quickly.

Coz

DunkleNH1986
Midshipman
United States of America

Post by DunkleNH1986 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:57 am

Need help making an account.

Tyclo
Admiral
United States of America

Post by Tyclo » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:34 am

All taken care of. Welcome to Sentinels Republic!

Melifent
Midshipman
United States of America

Post by Melifent » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:04 am

I am seeking some help getting a second account for my household. I sent and email over an hour ago with details per the multiple account post, but have not heard back. Is there anything else I can do to help facilitate the account for my wife?

desporo
Site Admin / Chief Coffee Taster
Great Britain

Post by desporo » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:54 pm

Melifent wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:04 am
I am seeking some help getting a second account for my household. I sent and email over an hour ago with details per the multiple account post, but have not heard back. Is there anything else I can do to help facilitate the account for my wife?
Melifent i have received the application but i will still require you to add the photographic proof, as you never sent that in when you emailed the request. if you could send that to my discord (Desporo) by private message then we can get that all sorted for you.

The photo evidence needs to show both people holding a piece of paper with your IP, Usernames (second account holder of what they want it to be) todays date and also a discord contact name so that we can inform you once its been authorised.

Hope this helps