Register an Account Image - Join our Discord Server Image

Have any questions? Need help with something? Contact us on Discord or check out our Help Forums.

Announcement: We have updated our multiple accounts policy. Please read here and submit the required information if your household plays on more than one account.

Donations are always welcome and help us with the upkeep of the server. Click click here to donate.

we have now added donorbox for those of you who cant use PayPal too. Thank you!

Help us stay #1 and vote for us Here and Come Join Us on Twitter

Summer Galactic Home Show - OPEN :)

Official Event Listings and Discussion
Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Summer Galactic Home Show - OPEN :)

Post by Cozdragon » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:46 pm

Welcome to the Summer Galactic home decorating competition
The theme this time is to decorate a house to recreate your favourite star wars film.

Please contact me with the waypoint, planet, building name, your chosen film me and player/discord name. You could do this via: the forum post, or by direct messaging in discord.
As always, members of the SR staff will judge, however, if a member of staff chooses to participate, they will not be on the judging panel.

Judging critera:

Each player’s decorating skills are judged out of 10 against each of the following criteria. These scores will be added together to create the final scores.
Creativity – Judges will look at how items are used. This is about using existing items in unusual ways to create an effect or to make them look like another object.
Theme – Points are awarded for the strength of the theme and how it is maintained through the house.
Overall Feel – Judges will consider all the details of the house and how they contribute to the atmosphere created. Be sure to consider renaming items to help with this. You may also wish to use vendors etc.

Prizes:
The winner will receive an extremely rare decorating item – a hoth droid, a trophy, the galactic home show winner’s badge and the title "Master of Force Shui".
Second and third placed decorators will receive trophies and a building deed of their choice.
All entrants will receive a limited edition ‘Staff of SR’ Painting.

The closing date will be: Thursday 5th August 11.59pm PDT. Please ensure that your house is open to the public by that date as we will set up a circular tour for the community to view them over the weekend. Further details of the tour will be released at the time.

saintdave
Junior Flight Officer
United States of America

Re: Summer Galactic Home Show - OPEN :)

Post by saintdave » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:58 pm

This is Sansa/Buggo... can I enter 3 existing locations? Thanks

saintdave
Junior Flight Officer
United States of America

Post by saintdave » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:58 pm

Plz pm me so I get the message.

Cozdragon
CC Admin
Egypt

Post by Cozdragon » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:02 pm

I'm acknowledging I've seen this. I'll dm you in discord.